- Sales team members take pictures using personal devices to accommodate retail requests.
- Staff at photo/video studios take pictures during ad asset shoots using personal devices to document set.
- Staff or other attendees take personal pictures during live event set-up.
- Customers take personal pictures during private viewing when licensee is not present.
- Vendor staff takes personal pictures on production line or in finished goods storage area.
- Warehouse staff take personal pictures while holding stock at distribution centers.
- Retail staff take personal pictures in stock staging areas.
- Accreditation or testing facility staff take personal pictures of samples their office receives.
- Drape, box or otherwise cover embargoed items at live events when restricted access cannot be ensured.
- Segregate embargoed from non-embargoed materials for transport to any unrestricted location/event to allow maximum control over unpacking.
- Hold embargoed product in storage areas with additional access controls at vendors, distribution centers and third-party business partner locations.
- Require vendors, distribution centers, and all third-party business partners to limit employee cell phone use in restricted access areas.
- Restrict cell phone use at live events and photo/video shoots for internal staff, third parties, and guests
- Require retail to prohibit staff from breaking carton seals on product until embargo date is reached.
- Ensure cell phone use policies are both stated and enforced at all supply chain locations (vendors, distribution centers, labs).•
- Ensure cell phone use policies are both stated and enforced for internal staff and guests in any event venue where embargoed items may be present.•
- Ensure secure event setup and tear-down procedures are followed. Link to Events/Shows best practices.
- Ensure all locations holding embargoed items can useCCTV, access control records, or other means of gathering information to narrow potential sources of leaked images from their facilities.•
- Require the use of individual watermarking and approved capture and transmission channels for any images of embargoed product being generated for business needs. •
- Physically mark embargoed product samples with a unique and prominent identifier when product is required for a need that should not involve photography.